SJ Consulting Group has been involved in many transportation industry acquisition deals in the past 10 years covering many transportation and logistics segments (Past Deals). SJC provides objective, independent analysis of potential partners to maximize long-term growth and return on investment. Our years of hands-on involvement for large and small transportation and logistics firms enable us to quickly respond to help meet your goals.
- Analysis of marketplace for selection of suitable partners.
- Due diligence for strategic, operational, labor and technological compatibility.
- Assist in negotiations to ensure closure while maximizing shareholder value.
- SJC’s advisory capabilities begin with understanding your goals and evaluating and ranking potential acquirers based on key criteria. SJC’s seller advisory process includes:
- Generation of a detailed business profile including financial history, competitive positioning and opportunities for growth
- Development of a customer base profile with potential for expansion to highlight the seller’s strategy and market position
- Circulation of profile to identified potential acquirers and initiate multiple proposals for maximized seller shareholder value
- SJC’s earned credibility and awareness in the transportation community creates smooth introductions to begin successful achievement of objectives
For Equity Buyers:
- Augment the financial assessments performed by equity firms with insight into specific industry trends and future outlook
- SJC’s cross segment, in-depth knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry enables us to:
- Analyze target company’s competitive strengths and weaknesses, and growth and profitability opportunities
- Analyze target company’s operational, sales, yield and marketing programs
- Provide post-acquisition support including introductions to industry experts, technology and managerial resources