SJ Consulting Group focuses on providing strategy, marketing, pricing, merger and acquisition, and operational advice to businesses within the transportation and logistics industries. We have amassed extensive industry expertise through decades of hands-on experience implementing successful business strategies for large and small transportation and logistics companies around the world.
Industry Analysis and Benchmarking
- Industry trends and opportunities
- Competitive market analysis
- Extensive database on various functional areas
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Analysis of marketplace for selection of suitable partners.
- Due diligence for strategic, operational, labor and technological compatibility.
- Assist in negotiations to ensure closure while maximizing shareholder value.
Business and Marketing Strategy
- Identification of new market niches
- Core competency analysis
- Risk/reward analysis of new market segment entry
- Development of new products and services
Pricing and Yield Management Strategies
- Benchmarking industry pricing and trends
- Bundled pricing concepts and application to specific situation
- Pricing for market penetration and yield enhancement
Alliances and Partnerships
- Identify alternatives for alliances
- Introduce key executives to potential partners
Operations Planning and Productivity Methods
- Process optimization for improved productivity
- Cost/benefit analysis of alternative delivery options
- Utilization of Independent Contractor and Driver Owner concepts
Sales Strategies and Training
- Tactical approaches to enhance effectiveness of sales efforts
- Training in market dynamics and competitive market position
- Compensation plans for achievement of sales targets for specific products.
- Keynote presentations at management and sales meetings
Business Function Assistance
- Customer survey preparation and analysis
- White paper preparation
- RFP preparation and research
- Industry reports vary by industry focus
- Software Development
- Current System Evaluation