In general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request. The information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, or e-mail address.
While using our site, we automatically track certain information about you. This information may include the URL that you just came from, what browser you are using and your IP address. We use your IP address to help administer our web site and to help identify your visits to the Web site.
The site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
You MAY NOT:
– Distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of SJ Consulting.
– “Mirror” or include this information on your own server or documents without our permission.
– Modify or re-use the text or graphics on this system.
– Print copies of the information for your own personal use.
– Store the files on your own computer for your personal use only.
– Reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents.
The information, text, graphics, and links provided herein are provided by SJ Consulting as a convenience to its customers. SJ Consulting does not warrant the accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on this server or any other server. SJ Consulting reserves all other rights.